1. " Jasmine " is a website operated by Hitomi Miyazaki (hereinafter referred to as "the company").
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Scope and changes to these Terms
- 1. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions regarding the use of services common to the website "Jasmine" operated by this company (hereinafter referred to as the "Services").
- 2. These Terms shall apply to all users (as defined in Chapter 2) regarding the use of this service.
- 3. The Business Operator shall, without obtaining the prior consent of the User, disclose or notify the User of this information as appropriate by posting on the website or by e-mail, or any other method that the Business Company deems appropriate. All or part of the terms may be changed.
- 4. If all or part of these Terms are changed, the changed Terms shall apply to the use of this Service, and the User shall comply only with the changed Terms.
Article 2 Use of this service
Chapter 2 Users
Article 1 User
- In these Terms, "User" refers to images, text, designs, logos, videos, programs, ideas, information, etc. (hereinafter referred to as (collectively referred to as "Contents") shall collectively refer to those who search for, view, or use Contents.
Article 2 Use of personal information
Chapter 3 Purchasing products
Article 1 Purchase of products
- 1. Users can use this service to purchase products, etc. from this company.
- 2. If a user wishes to purchase a product, etc., the user shall apply for the purchase or use of the product, etc. in accordance with the method separately specified by the business operator.
- 3. In accordance with the application described in the previous paragraph, the purchaser confirms the delivery address and order details entered and registered, then clicks the button to place the order, and then receives an email from the business confirming the order details. When a user becomes a member, a sales contract regarding the product, etc. will be established between the user and the company.
- 4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the business operator may cancel or terminate the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
- 5. Delivery of products using this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 2 Payment method
- 1. The payment amount for the product, etc. is the total of the purchase price of the product, etc., including consumption tax, and the related handling fee.
- 2. Payment for products, etc. purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the user or a payment method separately approved by the business operator.
- 3. If payment is made by credit card, the User shall comply with the terms and conditions of a separate agreement with the credit card company. In the event that any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company regarding the use of the credit card, the user and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
Article 3 Returns and exchanges of products, etc.
- 1. Returns or exchanges of products shall be limited to cases of damage during delivery, defects in the product, misdelivery, counterfeit products, pirated copies, or other reasons attributable to the Company. Please note that even if you request an exchange for a substitute item, we may not be able to do so due to the item being out of stock. In such a case, the Company shall refund the amount paid for the product, etc.
- 2. The user shall apply for the return/exchange specified in the preceding paragraph in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the business operator, and the business operator shall bear all shipping costs for the products, etc. related to the return/exchange. .
Article 4 Disclaimer regarding products, etc.
- 1. The Company shall not be liable for any defects in the quality, materials, functions, performance, compatibility with other products, or other defects of the Service or the products sold through the Service, and any damage or loss caused by these. We will not bear any guarantees or liability for any disadvantages, etc., except in the cases stipulated in the preceding article.
- 2. In case of troubles such as unknown delivery address, this company will contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the product to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase. The Company shall fulfill its obligation to deliver the Products, etc. and shall be discharged from such obligation.
Chapter 4 Use of Services
Article 1 Services provided
Our company provides the following services as part of this service.
・Browsing links from this service
Article 2 Disclaimer
- 1. If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third-party websites or resources, the Business Operator shall be responsible for the content, use and We do not assume any responsibility for the results (including, but not limited to, legality, effectiveness, accuracy, certainty, safety, currency, and completeness). Furthermore, if the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of the Service, the Company shall not be required to provide any notification to the User. We reserve the right to delete the relevant link destination.
- 2. Transactions with advertisers (including, but not limited to, participation in promotions such as sweepstakes) that advertise or advertise in this service (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes advertisements) ), the user shall conduct transactions with the advertiser at his or her own discretion and responsibility, and the Company shall not be held responsible in any way for this. The Company does not guarantee the contents and conditions of transactions such as payment for products, determination of contract terms, guarantees, collateral liability, presence of licenses, etc. We shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to members due to posted advertisements or transactions conducted via promotions.
- 3. In the following cases, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. directly or indirectly incurred by the Member, even if the Service is temporarily suspended, discontinued, or changed. We shall not be held responsible.
- (1) In the event of a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snow, etc.
- (2) In the event of social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or disturbance;
- (3) If we are unable to receive appropriate service from the telephone company, transportation company or provider with which our business has a contract
- (4) In the event that an event occurs that the company is technically unable to respond to.
1.The Company shall fulfill the Company's obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the affairs in accordance with the registered details of the Purchaser.
2. If the Purchaser causes any damage to other users or third parties by using the Service, the said User shall resolve the matter at its own responsibility and expense. The business operator shall not be subject to any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
Article 3 Prohibited matters
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts. In the event that any damage is caused to the Company or a third party due to a violation of this, the user concerned shall be responsible for compensating for all such damage.
- 1. Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties other than other users, or this company, or acts that are likely to do so.
- 2. Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, and other rights of other users, third parties other than other users, or our company. or acts that may cause such a thing.
- 3. Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those approved in advance by this business operator)
- 4. Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate laws or regulations, or acts that may be likely to do so.
- 5. Act of registering information containing false or misleading content
- 6. Acts where the user uses content obtained through this service for purposes other than personal use.
- 7. Copying, selling, publishing, distributing, publishing, and similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
- 8. Acts of collecting, accumulating or storing personal information of other users
- 9. Upload to the Service, email or otherwise transmit any computer viruses, computer code, files, programs, or other content designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; act of sending
- 10. Any other act that our company reasonably deems to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying the credibility of our company.
Article 4 Intellectual property rights
1. All intellectual property rights for content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to this business.
2. Regardless of the purpose, if any act prohibited by domestic or foreign copyright laws and other laws and regulations is discovered, such as unauthorized copying, reprinting, or other unauthorized secondary use of the Company's content. In such cases, the Company shall immediately take legal action.
3. If any dispute arises with a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the member shall resolve such dispute at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not incur any damage, loss, or disadvantage to the Company. etc. shall not be given.
Chapter 5 Service Operation
Article 1 Information management
- 1. This business collects the following information regarding users' access history in order to investigate users' access history and usage status, or to improve services to users.
(1) Information regarding the IP address or device identification number of the mobile device used when the user accesses the server of this service
(2) This company uses cookie technology (a technology that temporarily writes data to a user's computer through a web browser to record and save information such as the date and time the user last visited a site, and the number of visits to that site). User access information obtained through
- 2. Users acknowledge in advance that if they set their web browser to reject cookies, their use of this service may be restricted.
Article 2 Maintenance of this service
In order to maintain the operational status of the Service, the Company may temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of the Service without prior notice to the User in any of the following cases. may be suspended or discontinued.
- 1. In the case of regular maintenance and emergency maintenance of the computer system (hereinafter referred to as the "System") for providing this service.
- 2. If the system becomes difficult to operate due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snow, etc.
- 3. If it becomes difficult to operate the system due to social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riot, or unrest.
- 4. If system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, computer virus infection, etc.
- 5. When requested by an administrative or judicial agency based on reasonable grounds.
- 6. If the Company determines that it is necessary to suspend or discontinue the system due to other unavoidable circumstances.
Article 3 Others
- 1. In the event that a problem arises regarding the use of this service that cannot be resolved through these Terms or the guidance and response of the Company, the Company and the User shall discuss the matter in good faith and resolve the issue. Masu.
- 2. In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.